The Sixth Engaged Management Scholarship Conference, hosted by the University Paris-Dauphine, will include program elements designed to provide value for students, faculty members, administrators, and alumni of Executive Doctorate in Business Administration programs, as well as administrators and faculty members of schools considering launching an Executive Doctorate in Business program. In addition to outstanding networking, the conference will provide many benefits to attendees.
1° Great academic key note speakers
- Prof. Richard Whittington on strategy-as-practice (Saïd Business School, Oxford), and Prof. Jean-François Chanlat on cultural anthropology in organizations (Université Paris-Dauphine)
2° Great key note speech from Olivier Fleurot, Senior Vice President of Publicis Groupe, a world leading provider of strategic creative and digital ideas.
3° Great papers and posters
- More than 50 research will be presented during the conference. Several awards (500€) will be given, sponsored by TGOOD Electric C°, China (Best paper, Best international paper, Best research proposal). A special award is sponsored by Publicis Groupe (Best applied research).
4° Great panel sessions and workshops for DBA candidates, program directors and alumni, including:
- Opportunities and challenges of launching and operating a DBA program in another country, Marketing a DBA program, Evaluating the impact and output DBA programs, Perceptions of Doctoral Business Degrees
- International perspectives on applied scholarship, Psycho-social considerations of survey research, Beyond Workforce 2020: A New Paradigm of the Organizational Context, Unleashing innovation
- Leveraging your DBA, Navigating academic culture for the professional doctorate, Writing for the Engaged Management Review and for Muma Journals, DBA Case publication
5° Great events that showcase the beauty of Paris
- Cocktail aboard the Boreas, on the River Seine (Thursday) and Diner at Les Sensations, 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower (Saturday)